Saturday, October 3, 2009

Mooncake Festival


Today is ethnic chinese friends celebrate their Mooncake Festival...Mooncake festival is mean by reunion....because all of the lantern,mooncake even the moon on this night also shape like circle....all the children will hang out the lanterns around their house....all the adult will squeezed back seats to eat the mooncakes while their children are playing lantern with their.....

I suppose should feel very excited on today,because can play and burnt the lanterns...but i can't...i can't make myself be happy....because i thinking a lot of you and miss you so much suddenly...because today is mean by reunion of the mooncake festival,.....but.... you are not longer beside me....I'm doubt....i really doubt...I keep asking myself agian and again...did i still can enjoy this festival without you...??Maybe some of you said can...but i still can't get the answer....i feel that this festival is not meaning for me already at this moment....

Helpless.....

0 comment: