Friday, September 12, 2008

Get A nEw pResent - PSP

i get my new present from my dear dear on last sunday.....we bought it at Dataran Pahlawan....when i get,i felt REALI REALI hapi LOR....bcoz finally i get the PSP liao...wahahaha....


dis is my PSP....is blue colour 1....dis colour oso my dear dear choose 4 me 1.....damn nicer de.....haha....


seeing frm the top.....we bought it RM790....gt 4GB memory card......free the earphone...

actually the black colour is cheaper than another colour lo.....if buy black colour jz nid RM770......the other colour is limited de...so more expensive lo....

actually i wan 2 buy black colour de,nt easy wil c lik dirty ma...but my dear dear said is so ordinary.....so he choose the blue colour 4 me lo..... but blue colour oso nice la.....hehe


i wil vry vry cherish dis present de.....i oso can play it when i waiting my mum come 4 fetching me at college....nt wil feel so boring liao......haha......

THX WOR.....MY DEAR DEAR.......

0 comment: