Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Why I Still Loving You

I sitting on my bed and thinking all the things between you and me.
Thinking of the time you have hurt me so much,
But I just wondering that why I still loving you?


Maybe is your eyes,
That way makes me feel that you are so charming.
Maybe is your voice,
Makes me feel that you are sweet.
Maybe is your smile,
Makes me feel that I have never been so happy in my life.
Maybe is your caring,
Makes me feel that you are so care about me.


But every time I thinking how you unfaithful to me and cheating me,
My heart are totally broken.
But all the you hurting me,
I just don't understand why I still loving you until now.


I really hate myself.
Hate myself why still want to forgive u even u are hurting so deeply.
Hate myself why still hope together with you again even you have unfaithful to me last time.
Hate myself why still loving you even we broken up almost 2 years already.


Note: Is a poem that need to pass up to my english lecturer.

0 comment: